Small Group Leader Resources
Thank you for being an Elevate Small Group Leader. Since Small Groups is one of the five Elevate Church strategies, your role as an Elevate Group Leader is very important. The goal is to have every person who attends Elevate in a small group. This includes people who attend weekly, as well as those who attend less frequently. Please also encourage members to bring their friends that do not attend church anywhere. The idea is to connect people and make some friends.
The ideal Elevate group will have 15-20 members consisting of a few folks who are already friends and a larger number of people who are new to you. Some will become friends and some will remain acquaintances. Both scenarios are a win. In subsequent semesters, each of these people will serve as connectors in their new Elevate group.
- Leader Training – January 8th 1-3pm
- Group Descriptions due January 8th
- Discovery Class – First three weeks of each month
- Sign-ups start January 15th, 2017
- Small Group Fair – January 29th & February 5th
- Groups start February 12th
- Groups end May 7th
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES LINKS
Small Group Administrator